Saturday, July 08, 2006

Adam Stiff - Head Construction 4

Wow, haven't done this in a while.

Here's a few drawings from page 2. I'm going through this way too slowly. I spend too much time drinking.

I think both poses turned out okay, eventually. I was pretty pleased with the last one; compared to the other of the same pose, it looks much more refined/less clumsy. More solid, perhaps? I'm still not sure I understand what John means by that. Nose and eyes are still a little big, but the big proportions are damn near perfect. Neck's a little off.

Next time I'll see if I can put him in a couple different poses, and maybe integrate that with some squash and stretch.



ASIFA-Hollywood Animation Archive Project Blog: Meta: The $100,000 Animation Drawing Course- Lesson 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home